Parsable Celebrates 6 Years of Innovation, Opening of New Canada Office, 2 U.S. Patents and More
Parsable turns six today! We’re ringing it in with a happy dance at our offices around the world, from our headquarters in San Francisco, to down south in Latin America, to across the Pond in Dublin, Ireland, and beyond – including our newly expanded home in Vancouver, BC, Canada, which officially opened its doors today.
And there’s more to celebrate: We recently secured two patents (U.S. Patent No. 9,619,770 and U.S. Patent 9,619,771) that cover several proprietary technology innovations developed by the team, including:
- Security features for wearables, allowing for faster authentication and secure data transfer
- Algorithm-based scheduling of standard work for simplified job planning
- Automatic hands-free data capture using radio-frequency identification (RFID), optical character recognition (OCR), QR codes and beacons
- Offline work execution and remote inspection via text message, voice and video for remote field workers
We’re also using this time to reflect on how much the company has grown to become the leading enterprise-class platform for connected work in the industrial world. A few global accomplishments we’re proud to share:
- Increased user base across more than 120 countries, recently adding Brazil, Germany, Italy, Saudi Arabia and Singapore.
- Expanded native language support to now include Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian and Spanish.
- Processed over 14 million data points from users, providing enterprise firms with unparalleled visibility into how work is being performed on the factory floor and to optimize workflows.
- Nearly doubled employee growth year-over-year across North America, Europe and Latin America.
- Accelerated usage and adoption of our Connected Worker Platform, with over 200% year-over-year growth in job templates (digital workflows) created and published by work managers, and over 100% growth of jobs completed by users.
- Hosted first Connected Worker Summit.
As stated by our CEO, Lawrence Whittle, in today’s announcement summarizing our recent company achievements:
“As we come upon the mid-year mark in 2019, we’re excited to continue the momentum and to partner with innovative industrial firms on their digital journey. We’re committed more than ever to empower the 2.7 billion deskless workers around the world with the right digital tools to help make sure all jobs are executed right the first time, every time, hence driving employee safety, higher product and service quality, and overall operational efficiency. The $73 million investment we have secured so far has enabled us to deliver the most secure, scalable and functional platform in the Connected Worker market.” – Lawrence Whittle, CEO, Parsable
As we look toward the next six years, one thing remains certain: Our mission to empower today’s deskless employees with tomorrow’s digital tools, and redefine a human-centric future of industrial work, has never been more clear. Onward!