Our Summer 2019 Product Release is Here
At Parsable, we’re laser-focused on enabling industrial companies and their workers on the frontlines – whether they’re on the factory floor or out on a rig – to be more productive by equipping them with the latest connected worker technology.
Today, I’m happy to announce a quarterly product release cadence, starting off with our Summer 2019 product release that is today generally available.
Our goal with these new quarterly releases is to ensure that our customers are not only able to take complete advantage of important enhancements to our platform, but also ensure that you are fully supported to successfully roll them out into the field at scale.
With our Summer 2019 product release, we’ve made Parsable more powerful with Applets for Systems, more dynamic with Input Triggers, and easier to use with a more streamlined user interface.
The new features include:
- Applets for Systems: Extend Parsable’s functionality by automating workflow tasks within the Parsable platform and sharing data across systems. Use API integrations to easily sync with other ERP, MES or IoT-enabled systems – or even develop new functionality within the Parsable platform.
- Input Triggers: Based on simple “if/then” rules, procedure authors can now dynamically change and respond to real-time inputs to procedures made by operators.
- Enhanced Web Execution App: Our refreshed app enables operators to be more streamlined, like making updates to active jobs – from adding steps, step-groups and templates to notifying other users assigned to a step – with a single click.
- Redesigned Navigation, and Custom Colors in Mobile App: Our navigation menu is now easier to use, and the ability to customize colors within our mobile app means you can stay on brand and improve reading clarity.
- Expanded Language Support: Parsable is now available in 10 languages – Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian and Spanish.
These new features across our Connected Worker Platform will accelerate your digital transformation and help you achieve higher levels of productivity, quality and safety within your entire operations. Contact your Parsable representative for more information or with any questions about our Summer 2019 release!